Friday, June 11, 2010

Uh-oh, Here Comes Trouble...

As I was workin' on my latest dollie for my website, she glanced out the window and saw our strawberries are ripe for the pickin'.


She took off like a bat out of h*ll.


But she didn't realize we put up chicken wire to keep the critters out.
Hmmm... What to do, what to do.



She's determined.





And she always gets what she wants.


Indianola will be available on my website as soon as I finish up another dollie.


Have great weekend folks.
Pray Hard * Work Hard * Trust God
:> )

5 comments:

Susan said...

Oh My, what a fun post. She is too cute. Must take after her mama.

machal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...

She's a cutie Karin ! Hop she enjoyed the berry :0)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

man she is determined...mine are itty bitty..did you know that I live in the town of Indianola?..love your photos...have a wonderful sunday:>)

Carol Roll said...

giggle girl you are so funny and that lil dolly is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...