Tuesday, February 14, 2012

And the winning paint color is...

"Cottage White" by Behr. **and the crowd cheers wildly**


Well, that's the winning color for today. Tomorrow is another day. ((giggle)) I'll know for sure when I go yet again to pick up another sample.
I swear my eyes are permanently crossed from looking at so many color chips. Who would have thought there could be so many shades of white?!


So far from what I can see, Cottage White has a teeny hint of yellow which will look nice with my "English Cream" cabinets.


Man, they are going to be so sick of seeing me at Home Depot. Heck, if I could find me an orange smock I'd hop behind the paint counter and help myself.
Extra wood paint sticks for everyone!
:> )

5 comments:

Never So Simple said...

I had cottage white in my old kitchen and I loved it. Good luck with your color choice tomorrow.

Donna

Janet - underthewillow said...

We just finished painting our bedroom in Powell Buff from Benjamin Moore's historic colors...it's a yummy warm creme shade...sort of a french vanilla...also reminds me of the color of wheat...their paint is so nice to work with and dries so nice too...just in case you need yet another option to consider LOL

Janet

Penny said...

Congrats on deciding on a paint color!! All in all, that didn't take too long -- at least not as long as it's taking me to figure out one!! Look forward to seeing it on the walls....
Happy V'Day!!

tj said...

...Yay! It's a good feeling isn't it? :o)

...And I seriously doubt Home Depot is tired of seeing your pretty face coming in their store daily. Really. ;o)

...Oh, and since we all played a part in the paint color decision you must post photos when you are finished. It's kinda part of the deal. It's in the fine print. *giggle*

...Happy Paintin'!

...Blessings :o)

Tina said...

I think you've made a fabulous choice for a great backdrop for your collections.
Thanks, my dear, for your comment on my blog.
I've missed creating art so much. You are an encourager.
T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...