Friday, February 24, 2012

He's Baaaaaack...

Photobucket


Steve the Chipmunk has awoke from his winter slumber! YaY!!


Photobucket


When I walked outside this morning to take out the trash, there he was. Sitting on the field stone looking at his watch and tapping his foot impatiently.


Photobucket


I immediately dropped what I was doing, filled up the feeder with birdseed and put on a pot of coffee. He loves his Dunkin Donuts and states, "Starbucks is for sissies!" (He said it, not me.)


Photobucket


Photobucket


I am looking forward to a new season of his Chipmunk antics!


Have a great weekend and enjoy nature.
:> )

5 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh Steve is adorable.;)have a great weekend.;)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

hey you got rid of your thing when we leave comments..yeah!!! love you man.;)

Tina said...

It's Steve! Dunkin Donuts. I have to agree with Steve
T

Sandies' Patch said...

What a cutie!

Have a great weekend,

Sandie xx

Susan said...

He is so sweet. Did you know that down here he is called a ground squirrel?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...