Friday, April 20, 2012

Uh-oh. I had an A.D.D. moment...

As I was baking some chocolate chip cookies this afternoon,

Photobucket
my brain wandered and I thought to myself, "You should take a peek and see what kind of sub floor is under that blue carpeting. But just pull back a tiny corner..."

Photobucket

Ooops.
((giggle))

Oh man, I can hear my hubs now. As he walks through the door and our furbabies greet him, he'll ask them, "What is your CRAZY mother up to now?!
Maybe with a little luck I can blind him with those tantalizing chocolate chip cookies and he won't notice.
:> )

3 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Your to funny!!!
Sneaky too!
Have a great weekend!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Susan said...

Did you get a surprise, or was it what you were expecting? (we know he's used to your quirkiness, hope he doesn't aspirate those cookies while laughing at you)

Lynn Barbadora said...

OMG laffin.........just a tiny corner!!!!!!!! I did that once BUT removed the entire center strip of a room of carpet:) AND I recently removed a large portion of tile flooring from the CENTER of the guest bath:)
Hugs,
Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...