Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Twas the night before Christmas...

when all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
Ummmm... I spoke typed too soon.

It's Christmas Mouse 2012

He's on top of the world!

(He's having a "Titanic moment" too.)

Photobucket

Being a Smart Phone Zombie, Christmas Mouse is puzzled by the candlestick telephone.
(He's wondering where the App Store pad is)
Photobucket

He's now insisting Grant Wood's famous painting American Gothic be "revised."
Photobucket

To this...
Sigh
Photobucket

He loves reading his pocket Constitution to George and Thomas.
He has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of a bigger pocket to carry his pocket Constitution in.

(Yes, the pursuit of a bigger pocket thing is in the Declaration of Independence. But only for mice.)

Photobucket

Checking in on Baby Jesus.
(He's doing just fine.)

Photobucket

Christmas Mouse is in total awe of presidential greatness.
(Me too. But unfortunately for all of us they don't grow 'em like this anymore.)
Photobucket

So until next year.

If there IS a next year.
**Insert sinister laughter**

Let's see, we've got the end of the Mayan Calendar which could mean the end of the world as we know it, a possible Zombie Apocalypse, the "Fiscal Cliff," solar flares destroying the planet, even more horrible reality television shows, the return of the McRib Sandwich...

Who knows???!!!
**Cue the Twilight Zone music**

;> )

Happy Tuesday!

It's after midnight so it's officially Tuesday.
Man, I should have never had that cup of coffee this evening!
Next time decaf.

**giggle**




10 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

To funny......made my morning.....sweet little Christmas Mouse.....Hugs Francine.

tj said...

...You're adorable! So is that mouse! ;o)

...I think you've covered every topic in this post. Wow, what a cup of coffee can do! *giggle*

...The American Gothic couple in the 4th photo, did you create them? Fantastic! Oh, and btw, your Jeep wearing holiday garb'? I wouldn't of expected anything less! ;o)

...Enjoy your day!

...Blessings. :o)

Alison said...

Oh I think we'll be seeing Christmas Mouse again in 2013.

Ali x

jennifer768 said...

Thanks for the giggle this morning!Wow,think I need a cup or two of that coffee.LOL! Love Christmas Mouse!Christmas Blessings,Jen

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Glad to give you gals a giggle.
:> )

TJ, Jen from Two Heads Primitives made those awesome American Gothic dolls about 5 years ago. (Maybe even longer)I love them!!!

Ali, I totally agree with you.

Jen, Dunkin Donuts is the only coffee I keep in the house. Guess what?? I DID make decaf! YIKES!!

((giggle))

Susan said...

Girl, if you had a brain you'd be dangerous. Seriously, what a fun little post. I enjoyed it a bunch. Love ya!

Raymond Homestead said...

That Christmas mouse is so darn cute!!

Tina said...

Oh my word, you are sooooo funny. I wanted to stop back by and say thanks for taking a moment to encourage me. I was in total "analysis paralysis" for sure.
T

Peri said...

Love Christmas Mouse...but what I really want is some of YOUR Christmas Season Coffee!! I agree with Susan....

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks, ladies!

I swear, it's only coffee.
((hee-hee))
Although... I could add a little "something" from that bottle with the three X's on it.
;> )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...