Monday, April 29, 2013

How was your weekend?

It was a beautiful weekend here in Central New York so we spent a lot of time outside with the girls.

Stella has discovered she loves to dine on everything outside. But her intestines beg to differ with her. Hence she's cleared every room she's been in because of her flatulence.
Even a bottle of Beano said, "Whoa! There's no helping that! She's on her own!"

 photo gea1_zpsdbdaf6cc.jpg

The majority of my photos I snapped this weekend consisted of blurs.
I've come to realize I really need to drop a few lbs. if I plan on keeping up with these two.
(I type that sentence with one finger because my other hand is holding a chocolate chip cookie.)
((giggle))


 photo gea2_zpsfd1ee851.jpg

 photo gea3_zps586caf0a.jpg

Finally I have a wonderful Americana eagle to add to my selling site. But at the moment, I am unable to take a photo of him.

Yesterday, with one hand I grabbed the thin rusty wire (for his sign) along with my cheaters. In my stupidity hastiness; with that same hand, I placed the glasses on my face and stuck the thin wire in my right eye. **POKE**

Let's just say I now have a slight resemblance to Popeye.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get those photos taken.

Happy Monday!

:> )

4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Popeye, hope your eye is ok. that's terrible......Love the pictures of Stella, she has sure grown, sweet face......Was nice here to finally, great to be outside again......Blessings Francine.

Peri said...

You seem to be an accident just looking for a location! Poor baby! Stella and Gracie look like they are having way too much fun! But that is what Spring is all about so far as I am concerned.
Hope your eye is better soon...
By the way, I'm making Chicken Riggies tonight!!

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Oh dear! I hope your eye heals. Eye injuries are the worst!

Cute pics.

Carmen and the Primcats

Susan said...

You are as exuberant as the girls. You hurt yourself in your excitement to get things done. Been there, done that. Love the pictures, you did get an excellent picture of the yellow bumpy ball in the air. Fun things do happen outside. Happy Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...