Thursday, December 12, 2013

Brrrr!!!

Woke up to a snowy 9 degrees outside!
But I'm definitely not complaining. I'll take the cold and snow over the heat and humidity any day!
I heard some of you gasp in horror. ((giggle))
Give me the choice between Hawaii and Alaska, guess where I'd go??
MUSH!!

I am trying to finish up a Polka Dot Folk Art Rooster and Polka Dot Folk Art Hen to offer on my site in a day or two.

In the meantime, here's a few outdoor pics to share.

 photo 1christ13_zpse5a90cd2.jpg

 photo 2christ13_zps6cdf295d.jpg

 photo 3christ13_zpsacd24957.jpg

Enjoy your Thursday, all!

Be merry and bright!!

:> )


4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

I say much to!!! I do enjoy the pretty winter days......Love your decorating outside, looks cozy country, Francine.

Raymond Homestead said...

Everything looks great! Your wreath is so pretty, perhaps Stella helped you decorate!

Carol Roll said...

You have been busy! Love all the decorating you have done. What a clever way to use the ski poles!

Annie Beez said...

LOVE!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...