Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Little George...

littlegeorge5 photo littlegeorge04_zps15d54165.jpg

Last night I burned the midnight oil and finally finished my favorite president.
He may be small in stature but he's big in personality!

He'll be available this evening on Early Work Mercantile along with my Folk Art Canada Goose Decoy.

decoy3 photo decoy2_zpsb0f366c4.jpg

Click on the banner below to go directly to my page.

 photo ewmlogosmall_zps058518cc.jpg

I'll be back later tonight to make my final post for 2013 so I won't say type "Happy New Year" until then.
Uh-oh. I just did.

Oh well, hope to "see" you tonight anyway!!

:> )

3 comments:

Annie Beez said...

Love your George! He's my favorite pres too!

jennifer768 said...

Love George! Happy New Year to you and yours!Blessings,Jen

Primitive Stars said...

Gorgeous George, looks great, Francine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...