Saturday, May 31, 2014

This Evening on Early Work Mercantile...

I have two new offerings.

Another Folk Art Dachshund.
This time a "red" one.

 photo reddoxie2_zps0814f422.jpg

Little Miss 4th.

 photo 4th1_zps5563a4b4.jpg

smEewlbanner photo 200x160banner_zpsdb4a573e.gif

I'm running back and forth into the city but I'm hoping to have my new offerings up on Early Work Mercantile at 6pm this evening.

I'd like to ask for your prayers and/or positive thoughts. Had to bring my mama to the hospital yesterday and she was admitted for a blood clot in her lung.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Sending prayers to you and your mom.

Maureen said...

Adding my prayers for your Mom and for you. Please drive carefully going back and forth.

Carol Roll said...

Peanut I am praying your mama is better and the drs have thinned her clot away. Love you sweetie!

tj said...

...Your works are simply sweet!:o)

...Sending prayers your way Miss Peanut.

...Peace & blessings.

Peri said...

The new Doggie is great!
Sorry about your Mom..blood clots are tricky things..
All dogs, cats and people here are praying for her.
Zipper sent some advice to Stella.
If you want to talk, call me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...