Monday, March 30, 2015

TOMORROW night on Early Work Mercantile...

Many of you may remember all the stories I told of Steve the Chipmunk. He was my little pal for a few years until his demise caused by our neighbor's cat. :> (

Chipmunks come and go around the ol' Countryfolk Keepsakes homestead. But Steve was very special to me. I especially miss him every spring.

So in honor of Steve the Chipmunk, I'd like to introduce you to "Tamia."

 photo chip2 2_zps8du0evmj.jpg

Click on the logo below to go directly to my Early Work Mercantile selling page.


smEewlbanner photo 200x160banner_zpsdb4a573e.gif

 photo 70f4afde-a85a-4bdd-80bb-c7008552fa60_zpsxzchnnsk.jpg

Miss you, Steve.



1 comment:

PEA said...

Oh, Karin, She is stunning and what I tribute to your little friend. A treasure for certain. I love all the details. Beautiful work as always.
Hugs,Pea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...