Friday, July 3, 2015

It was a picture perfect day...

Today reminded me of summers as a kid. Sunny, warm with slight breeze and no humidity. The kind of day you'd run through a sprinkler. Or play hopscotch. Or pile in the car and head over to the local Dairy Isle to get a soft serve ice cream cone.

It was also a perfect day to take Betsy for a drive around the back roads. Took the doors and windows off and away I went. I wish I could bring Stella with me. But it's much too dangerous for her to sit by herself in the seat. So it was just me and Betsy... and my camera.

 photo ride1_zps3oswhcd4.jpg

I couldn't help but think of Bob Ross and smile when I saw this happy, little cloud.
Man, I miss that guy.

 photo drive3_zpstgcnv7ew.jpg

Can't really see it, but I decided to hang my Betsy Ross flag off the roll bar.♥

 photo ride2_zpsum8jyikq.jpg

Yep. It was a picture perfect day.

:> )

3 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

It sounds like my kinda of Day!
Glad you got out and enjoyed it!!!
Happy 4th!
Blessings
Robin

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Same to you, Robin!! Enjoy!! ♥

Primitive Stars said...

Perfect day indeed, looks so pretty the countryside. Blessings Francine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...