Friday, August 14, 2015

I found the perfect trim color...

News at eleven!!

Heck, who am I trying to kid. I can't stay awake past 10:00pm. So I'll tell you about it now.

I think I mentioned I decided to do the reverse as far as paint color goes in that room. Lighter walls with darker trim.

So off to the Home Depot I did go and spent a small fortune on paint samples.
Boy, those little rascals add up!

Came home and tried every color on a piece of trim and every color looked... "eh."

Man, a good thing I grabbed yet another boatload of color chips when I was there.


As I sat and stared at them strewn across my kitchen table, one kind of caught my eye. It's called "Stepping Stones." It looked rather dark. But when I took it out in the natural light next to the Antique White, is wasn't. It's a nice neutral.

Antique White:


Stepping Stones:


So... off to the Home Depot I did go
again. I painted a piece of trim and... we have a winner!! **the crowd goes wild**

See what happens when I stay up after 10pm??

:> )




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...