Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Man, I can't wait to put up these listello tiles...

 photo list1_zpsbvme8w7m.jpg

So what if I have absolutely no idea how to do it. I figure I've watched enough home improvements shows on DIY and HGTV channels, I could be a pro!

((giggle))



Besides, I'm only doing one row behind my sink and under the window casing which at the moment is missing. To the left and right of the sink will be beadboard and I'm confident enough to say I have that down to a science.

 photo list3_zpsf691o8aj.jpg

Have I mentioned how much I love this Soapstone Sequoia??!!
No???
((hee hee))

 photo list2_zps1pbkamts.jpg

Even my sweet hubs was impressed. He kept running his hand over it saying how real it looked.
Then when I told him since the installer made the measurement error, we get to keep this countertop that doesn't fit. His eyes lit up as he said, "Oooooh, I could really use that." With all the plumbing/cooktop connecting and reconnecting he has done for me this past week, I'm more than happy to let him have it.

Happy Wednesday, all!

:> )



4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh so beautiful, I have faith Karin.Blessings Francine.

Maureen said...

I'm happy to read your cloud had a silver lining :)A happy hubs is priceless. It will look wonderful!!!!

Alison said...

Those are beautiful Karin! I'm always impressed by your courage (or foolhardiness...hehehe!) when it comes to DIY.

Ali

Dixie Redmond said...

I'm happy there is a bright spot to all the inconvenience! :-). I can't wait to see the kitchen with it all installed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...