Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Only a little more left to do...

So no "big" reveal just yet. ((hee hee))
But here's a little something to share.

I love this new cow print. I told my sweet hubs her expression reminds me of him.
Especially when I tell him I'm starting a new DIY home remodel project. ((giggle))
I'm waiting for another cow print and the expression on her face is definitely me. I can't wait for her arrival!

 photo a928a428-6d33-4be1-bf62-c6717371caab_zpsdmqjox7d.jpg

I have dubbed myself "The Queen of Caulk." When you have an 1800's farmhouse, it really comes in handy when putting up trim. Makes everything look smooth and even.
I'm thinking about using it to fill in the lines on my face and knees. ((giggle))

I still have to swap out the outlets and light switches. At the moment they are almond. They don't look right in a white kitchen so they have to go. I look forward to my sweet hubs teaching me how. When I mentioned it to him... Let's just say his expression was like the cow above.

So I hope to have it all done by the weekend. Yippee!!!!

Happy Wednesday!!

:> )



4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Karin, love the cow print too, lol about Hubs... Looking great, blessings Francine.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love the cow print!!! Can't wait to see the big reveal!
Many Blessings
Robin

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi Karin! Oh the abuse we put our hubbies through, lol! Your cow print is adorable and I am still crazy for your new counters; they look great! Jane

Dixie Redmond said...

Smile. What I can see looks great. Soccer season temporarily interrupted my cabinet painting. But it is over now, and I'm getting back at it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...