Thursday, December 24, 2015

This is a first, Folks!

It's the warmest Christmas Eve ever in recorded Central New York history! (A balmy 70 degrees)

Which is why I'm sporting a tee shirt, shorts, hiking boots and Santa socks because...

 photo sh_zpszglocdyr.jpg

I can AND I have no shame.
Please pardon my blinding, pasty, Johnny Milk-Toast leg. But I had to snap a photo for proof of this unbelievably freakish weather. ((giggle))

Guess what I spotted?

A freakin' dandelion!! In December??!! C'mon now!

 photo dand2_zpscibhxdix.jpg

Stella has absolutely no clue how crazy this is.

 photo sh1_zpskifh8fqd.jpg

She's just happy to be outside with her little,
today she chose pink, rubber ball.

Wishing you and your family a blessed and merry Christmas!!!

BE MERRY AND BRIGHT!!

P.S.
I would much rather have snow.

:> )






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...