Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Early Morning Rural Living...

Where just down the road you can get farm fresh eggs and home grown blueberries.

 photo eggs1_zpsexqyumvd.jpg

Truly there is nothing better than this.

I take that back. Actually there is...
Farm fresh eggs, home grown blueberries and your furry best friend.




 photo eggs2_zpsb6orw2ea.jpg

Rural living and a furry best friend. I highly recommend both.
Oh! And an old, Jeep YJ. That, too!!
((giggle))

Happy Wednesday, all.
Remember to enjoy and be grateful for all the little things in life.

:> )








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Karin, I love how Stella is in the center bar of the rug. She definitely can strike a pose.
I dont know if you eat red meat or not, but if you do , try this recipe. My sister-in-law adds one cup of blueberries to a pound of ground beef when she makes hamburgers. She mashes them. You can't taste them, but the burgers have a great flavor and are healthy.
Have a great day.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Isn't she adorable?!! She is my little shadow. Wherever I go, she's always within feet of me. ♥
I don't eat red meat like I used to. BUT I do love me a good hamburger once in a while!! I'll have to definitely try it with blueberries for sure! Thanks for the tidbit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...