Monday, September 19, 2016

A quick sneak Firewood Folks peek...

I put the finishing touches on my two latest Halloween Firewood Folks!! Just in time for the first day of autumn!

 photo halff1_zpscp0zfhga.jpg

 photo halff2_zps7upcrcpi.jpg

I know I mention this every time, but I have soooo much fun making them!!

I'm hoping to do their "professional photo shoot" in a day or two and offer them on my Countryfolk Keepsakes selling site.

So if you haven't already, join my email list to get notifications of my latest offerings.


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:

Email:

Subscribe
Unsubscribe



Okay, back to work.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive week.


:> )





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Karin, they are soooo adorable. I love them. I wish I had an nth of your talent.

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Karin, you are so talented, your my hero.Blessings Francine.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Ladies, you are waaaaaay too kind! Thank you ♥

Carol Roll said...

cant wait to see the finished piece! Love your work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...