Monday, October 31, 2016

TONIGHT on Early Work Mercantile...


 photo groupchristmas_zpstmhooo3o.jpg

Sweet Gingerelle...
 photo gingerelle2_zpsixabcvfi.jpg

Firewood Folks Santa...
 photo ffsanta01_zps14ctq0wk.jpg

Folk Art Nativity...
 photo folkartnat1_zps6hsuhodm.jpg


Click on the banner below to go directly to my selling page.




Hope to see you there!!

P.S.
Happy Halloween!!
Unfortunately no treat or treaters out here in the sticks. **boo**hiss**
So someone out there please eat a Milky Way for me!!

:> )


5 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Oh Peanut that little girl is extra special!!!!! Amazing how you can make such beautiful things every month!!!! Lovely as always!!!!!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Awwww thanks, Darlin'! I do have a soft spot for sweet Gingerelle. ♥

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! I love Sweet Gingerelle! You truly do such beautiful work, Karin!!

Happy Halloween!! I'm eating chocolate Haagen Dazs! Shhh...don't tell my thighs. :-O

Unknown said...

I love them all Karin, but there is something about Sweet Gingerelle's smile that just makes me smile along with her.
I live in an apartment with an outer door, so no trick or treaters.
Fortunately (or do I mean unfortunately) I bought candy that we like.
Happy Halloween.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thank you kindly, ladies!! ♥
I may make an "after Halloween candy sale" run today. Shhh... We'll keep that between you and me.
:> )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...