Monday, July 17, 2017

Tis the season...

Summertime here in Central New York means lots of barn, house, garage, estate and yard sales!! Yippee!!! You know I love a good bargain!!

I've been on the hunt for another Windsor fan back arm chair. So far, nothing. But I won't give up.

I did however find an old ironstone water pitcher. No basin. But I prefer to wash up in the bathroom. So I'm not going to use it for that anyway. ((giggle))

 photo sale1_zpsbos2tya8.jpg

Also, I've been wanting a small tabletop ironing board for my studio. But I found something better! A vintage sleeve ironing board! Perfect for my wee Americana Firewood Folks clothes I make. Just have to re-cover it with some cotton batting and fabric.

 photo sale3_zpsp7zuaefq.jpg

 photo sale2_zpsfp4ngkpk.jpg

So that's about it. I hope everyone has a fantastic week!! Remember life is short.
Get outside. Visit a farmers market. Play with your dog. Sing along to The Jackson Five's "Dancing Machine" at the top of your lungs with the Jeep top off as you drive around.
Ummm. Wait a minute... That was my morning.

Happy Monday!!
:> )



4 comments:

marly said...

Oh how I wish I could sing.

Penny said...

There was a post on fb with a guy riding in the highway traffic with windows down, blasting and singing along to "Build me Up, Buttercup." People were singing along, giving thumbs up, and enjoying the music. I loved it!
Nice treasures found on your travels once again! You sure do find good things!

Alison said...

I do miss the garage and yard sales during the Summer. You don't see that here in England. We are having an unusually warm, dry Summer over here. Perfect weather for that sort of thing.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Marly, I can't either!! ((hee hee))
Penny, that sounds like my kind of guy!
No sales, Ali??!! Oh no!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...