Friday, September 6, 2024

Want to change up the look of your kitchen??

Get yourself a Kudu Magnet for your refrigerator, dishwasher or both like I did!
Here's my big ol' fridge (and dishwasher) before the magnets...


Here's the after...
Ta-dah!!!
These magnet skins are flat but have an amazing dimensional look!!





Pretty cool, huh??
I am going to put the fridge/freezer handles back on. But some choose not to.
I ordered the Primitive White Cabinet for my refrigerator and the Brown Primitive Pie Safe for my dishwasher from her Primitive Collection. But there are so many choices to choose from!!
Not all stainless steel appliances are magnetic. So she offers "wraps," too.
Neta's link to her site is below.
Kudu Magnets


2 comments:

Prairie Rose said...

Love the "wrap". What a difference it makes. Love everything about your kitchen; especially the tin ceiling and that huge butcher block table and crocks.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thank you so much!!! That's actually a faux tin ceiling. My sweet hubs and I put it up. https://countryfolkkeepsakes.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-kitchen-faux-tin-tile-ceiling-is.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...