Monday, September 7, 2026

Well... A lot has happened in a year!

I mourned my precious Stella for 16 months. And our house just hasn't been the same without a little 4 legged furbaby.

But since last October, I made a promise to myself (without going into great detail), if I made it through all the tests the specialists did to rule out any life altering medical problems, I needed another Boston Terrier puppy.

Well... Ta-dah!!!

Meet... little Sophie!!!

A few weeks ago we travelled out of state to get her.

Being a Boston Terrier puppy she is both an angel and a hellion.((giggle))

And I wouldn't want it any other way.

Right now she's keeping me very busy! But if you all want to read stories about her, I will share her antics with you. Just let me know.

:> )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...