Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Man! It's already December 4th?! I am way behind on my Christmas decorating.

I need to light a fire under my butt and get everything done! I still have a long way to go, but here's a peek at a few of my wonderful handmades from other dear artist friends I cherish so.

 photo snowman1_zps49b50fa9.jpg


 photo snowman2_zpsfadf756d.jpg


 photo snwoman4_zps448f4d4b.jpg

Here's "Twinkle Toes" Stella burning a hole through me when I was outside decorating.

 photo snowman5_zps95af47c4.jpg


 photo stelwind_zpsc78084dc.jpg

Well... Back to work!
Stella is too short to help and the tree isn't going to decorate itself.

:> )

Be Merry!!





6 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Looking good, especially the picture of that awesome Stella!

Earlene said...

Very Merry looking inside!
I saw a 6 month old puppy last weekend that looked just like Stella and I wanted to bring him home so bad!!!! When I retire I am getting one!
Merry Christmas
Earlene

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Karin, looking really festive at your cozy country home. Love sweet Stella watching you from the window, what a face, Blessings Francine.

Carol Roll said...

Motivating me to start decorating!
more pics please!!!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks, gals! Earlene, you have to get a Boston! You will fall madly in love with the breed! They are like funny little four legged "people."

Clotee S said...

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

Regards,
Clotee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...