Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Man! It's already December 4th?! I am way behind on my Christmas decorating.

I need to light a fire under my butt and get everything done! I still have a long way to go, but here's a peek at a few of my wonderful handmades from other dear artist friends I cherish so.

 photo snowman1_zps49b50fa9.jpg


 photo snowman2_zpsfadf756d.jpg


 photo snwoman4_zps448f4d4b.jpg

Here's "Twinkle Toes" Stella burning a hole through me when I was outside decorating.

 photo snowman5_zps95af47c4.jpg


 photo stelwind_zpsc78084dc.jpg

Well... Back to work!
Stella is too short to help and the tree isn't going to decorate itself.

:> )

Be Merry!!





5 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Looking good, especially the picture of that awesome Stella!

Earlene said...

Very Merry looking inside!
I saw a 6 month old puppy last weekend that looked just like Stella and I wanted to bring him home so bad!!!! When I retire I am getting one!
Merry Christmas
Earlene

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Karin, looking really festive at your cozy country home. Love sweet Stella watching you from the window, what a face, Blessings Francine.

Carol Roll said...

Motivating me to start decorating!
more pics please!!!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks, gals! Earlene, you have to get a Boston! You will fall madly in love with the breed! They are like funny little four legged "people."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...