Saturday, November 30, 2013

TONIGHT on Early Work Mercantile...

Here's a peek at my Woodland Santa.

 photo santamerc2_zps9c18d707.jpg

He's my last offering on Early Work Mercantile for 2013.
(click on the banner below)

 photo ewmlogosmall_zps058518cc.jpg

Sorry I haven't posted but I've been busy decking the halls for Christmas at the ol' Countryfolk homestead!

I'll be sure to post photos when I'm done.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
As hard as life can be sometimes, we all have so much to be thankful for.

Have a terrific weekend, everyone!

Be merry!!

:> )





2 comments:

Peri said...

Looks to me like you have been really really busy up there in the great North Woods! (That's how our friend Marc thinks of your area).
Have to go check out the Mercantile site.

Carol Roll said...

Cant wait to see your pics Peanut!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...