Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hallelujah, Its Rainin'...

Well... not men. Not even cats-n-dogs. But with how hot and humid its been I would have taken any of the above. I could have worn 'em like a hat to keep the sun from beatin' on me.



After we got hit with this much needed rain, the good Lord blessed us with a beautiful rainbow.



And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
Genesis 9:15
And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
Genesis 9:16


Whew! I'm so thankful for that because I don't think I could have built an ark in this heat.
:> )

3 comments:

kat449 said...

Preach it girlee...LOVE to read anything from that great book of life. Love to watch my friends express their love as well, thank you for feeding me this morning.
Im so happy for your gift of the rainbow and of course the relief in the rain. Poor lil "scaredy dog" Opie...shuddered and shook, from the light show & middle of the night boom-booms, kinda like someone we know when their about to get a pedicure...not mentioning any names...eh hem. Cancel our subscription, we ALL have too many issues. tee hee, Im so grateful for the relief in todays BEAUTIFUL dry weather. Enjoy darlin, and sooo thrilled youre out and about, & feeling better my friend. Hugs, Kat

fiddlestixstudios said...

Peanut,your pics are so beautiful!I love that passage of scripture,too:),it's been very hot here,as well.It seems like just a couple of weeks ago,it was snowing up in your neck of the woods,and you were wondering where summer was!Our seasons are the same way,it just happens sooner,goes straight from winter to summer!
Hugs,
~Mandy

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Woohoo!! I started dancing when I heard the music this morning and some good Bible talk on top of that...Girlie you brightened my day!!! Have a great one and look for the pot of gold at the end of that rainbow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...