Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wild Thing...

I think I love you!


I was feelin' like Marlin Perkins yesterday. There were all kinds of critters roamin' around our property.


Since I'm a huge Bugs Bunny fan, I dubbed this feller Cecil.



Then we spotted these absolutely adorable baby foxes! All four were eating the wild strawberries but were quite curious as to why we were starin' at them.
We did made sure to kept our distance just in case their mama was around.


I couldn't get a very good photo, but if ya look directly under the "ee" in Keepsakes, you can see the precious wee one. :> )



Here's a few pics I snapped.



I love clouds...



We also got a whiff of a skunk that is livin' around here too. I swear he waits for us to hit the sack then moseys up to our house, presses his butt right up against the foundation and lets it rip.



As I scramble runnin' through the house closin' all the windows, he's gigglin' his stinky butt off under the maple tree. What a prankster. Sigh.


I might consider sleepin' with a clothespin on my nose.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh I know how you feel ,we have a little stinker hangin around our house as well. Your right they wait till night ,then blast it into the wind. It is the usual run by spraying they do in the summer !lol

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Mr. La Pue loves you so, that he is sharing his parfume with ya!! It's a nice gift...no?!!?! Enjoying your pix as always!! Thanks for sharin!!

tj said...

...lol...Around our house that isn't a skunk that's my husband!! lol... ;o)

...Love the baby foxes - too cute! Thanks for sharing!

...Blessings... :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...